Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tool 6

I love that you don't have to log in to use todaysmeet! This will make each much easier for my students to comment!  I envision myself asking the students a question, giving them time to solve the problem, and then allowing them to respond and compare responses.  http://todaysmeet.com/muraskinders

I am looking forward to using skype with my class this year. The children would love to skype with their book buddies and with other classes on campus.  It would be fun to skype with teachers and students at other schools.  I have looked around the web and found some authors who are willing to skype!  I have signed up for skype in the classroom.  I found that it has many people to skype with such as other classes, other teachers and even guest speakers.



No comments:

Post a Comment