Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tool 8

I love that the netbooks have webcams!  This will make it easy for us to skype with other classes and make vodcasts for our classroom blog. I am so excited to have an ipad!  I know my students will love it.  One of things I learned today was how to make a website appear as an app on the home screen.  I did this for my students' favorite website, starfall.com.

In order to make the netbooks and ipads work smoothly in our classroom, the kindergarteners will need lots of modeling and practice before using these devices. Since the students will likely all want to use these devices,  I will rotate them in stations, so everyone gets an opportunity to use it.   I will train a few students to help other students when they are struggling with a device.

No comments:

Post a Comment