Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tool 11

1. Some of my favorite tools are tutpup.com, todaysmeet.com, and dropbox.

Tutpup.com is great for math games, which my kindergarteners will love using in math stations.
Todaysmeet.com will work well for professional meetings and team meetings.  I would also like to try it with my students when we are working on projects.
Dropbox will help me be able to work from home and will also help me share info with my teammates.  

2. I am so excited to have new technology to work with my students. Now that they will have more of it, easily accessible, I will really have to work on holding them accountable for their work.  I don't just want them playing games.  Some changes I will make will include a lot more modeling and peer practice with our new devices.  
3. Nothing really surprised me, but I have learned a lot in a short amount of time which I think I can easily take back to my classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment